Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bra Organizer ;)

          I have like 20 bras. This is completely unnecessary I know, but when Victoria Secret has a sale, I just can't help myself. LOL Anyways, I have a bra drawer and it's overflowing with them and on top of that it's crushing my pretty bras.  

          I decided I needed to come up with some kind of bra organizer so that it's easier for me to get to them.  I'm telling you sometimes when digging in my drawer I am reunited with a bra I haven't seen in months and it's kind of like Christmas. Haha! I just got a piece of wood out of the garage that we already had cut.  (It's scrap wood from another project.)  I went ahead and made the holes for the screws I planned on using to attach it to the wall in my closet. I then covered it with fabric. I only have girly fabric (like for kids) lol but I used it anyways. I used a hot glue gun.  I used 10 white nails (because they look prettier) for hangers for the bras. 

          I plan on making another to put right under the one I made for Victoria Secret's next semi annual sale. Haha My plain jane ones can stay in the drawer. ;)

1 comment:

  1. this is sooo nice...need them tooo....it is a headache to cramp them in drawer.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete